vendredi 13 mars 2009

The Symphony of Odium


Come, and Leave, and Forget Me

I am the maestro; I am waiting for the orchestra of words to come and take seats; virtuoso musicians, words are; they will perform the best writing ever and take souls so high, out of the stage, to somewhere above the sky. I am the maestro and the language will follow the moves of my baton, the moves of my soul, which is swaying, between pain and pain to dictate only the tempo of pain. Music, I want to transform words into music, a composition that excavates deep into the spirits of my audience; I will dig and dig into spirits until they drown in tears, until they die in grief. I am the maestro, greater than Beethoven and Mozart; you do not need to pay to attend my show; my spectacle is free and you will pay, you will surely pay after hearing the heartbreaking piece of music, the killing air; you will pay with your tears.

So just come, and leave, and forget me…

I am dust, stardust; I am made of something magic, you cannot estimate; I am away from you and close to you; I am gravitating with the planets and dancing amidst the meteors. I am the essence of the universe; you feel me in easily; you cannot get me out; but, sorry I will leave you; I will kill you with grief for I am born out of pain to live in pain and dissolve in pain. I am dust, stardust, desert dust; I will blind you for I do not want you to see the glare and the splendour of me; I am a myth that you will never appreciate or comprehend. I am dust and I invite you to come in and try to stare at my grandeur; I will rise in the air, whirl and whirl in pain; I will hack into your eyes to hurt you, and hurt you, until tears fall down, until blindness touches down. I am dust, a blinding dust; I am pain, a killing pain; I was born in pain, to live in pain and dissolve in pain.

So just come, and leave, and forget me…

I am an angel; I forgot my wings in heaven; I guess some demon stole them when I left; I do not need wings to fly; angels soar above; they need no feathers. I am a creature made of light to drown into darkness, and dig into woe for this world of yours is but pain and pain and I have been used to drink, eat, and breathe pain since I came down from heaven. Do not try to approach me and stare at me from far, devilish devils of hatred and odium; stare for my simple apparition will hurt you to the bones until pain cries for pain, until hatred burns hatred, until hell comes down to earth. I am an angel, made of glaring light, born in heaven to live in pain and dissolve in pain; I am the unreachable, the mysterious, the different, the mythical; I am light in darkness and you are darkness in darkness.

So just come, and leave, and forget me…

I am fire, fire that heals, fire that purifies, fire that burns; I am fire; I am a volcano in the course of eruption; I will bury you underneath my magmas; I will smoulder you for you are but pain and grief to me. I am flames rising to purify your dirty souls dreaming of heaven and preaching hell on earth. I am flames that will get you rid of your sins for you are erring each day more and more in the name of your divinities, divinities that created me to put you to fire, to reduce you to ashes, until faith disappears, until madness comes along, until civilization declines. I was born in pain to live in pain and dissolve in pain; come along and stare at me; come along for I am waiting for you to feed my fires with your rotten bones; I will leave your skulls aside like trophies that tell of grief and of sorrow.

So just come, and leave, and forget me…

-Faithinlove-

Aucun commentaire: